Anticosti - southeastern half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 15 September 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 this morning and to variable 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to westerly 15 to 20 overnight then veering to north 20 Monday evening.
Showers and fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 14 September 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5206N 5543W to 5145N 5430W to 5230N 5030W to 5345N 5030W to
5700N 5500W to 6100N 5800W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Anticosti - southeastern halfIssued 03:00 AM ADT 15 September 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 15 September 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing ridge located south of the Marine
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New England.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southern Marine District.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: