Anticosti - southeastern half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 27 September 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday.
Showers overnight and Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 26 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5216N 5544W to 5230N 5430W to 5400N 5245W to 5500N 5230W to
5800N 5700W to 6005N 5820W to 6035N 5400W to 5935N 5240W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 27 September 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Labrador to Laurentian
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing trough located east of the Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over New England.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Anticosti Island
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:43 AM ADT 27 September 2021 Marine interests are advised that all warnings have ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: