Anticosti - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 15 October 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southeasterly 20 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind westerly 10 to 15 Wednesday.
Showers and fog patches ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 15 October 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 16 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5200N 5555W to 5150N 5315W to 5400N 5100W to 5515N 5100W to
5700N 5600W to 6100N 5900W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Anticosti - eastern halfIssued 3:30 PM ADT 15 October 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 15 October 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located from Anticosti Island to
East Scotian Slope.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing trough located over the
eastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the western Marine
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday departing ridge located over the eastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday approaching trough located over New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: