Anticosti - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 11 August 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
Showers overnight and Friday with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 11 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 12 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5247W to 5300N 4900W to 5555N 5055W to 5700N 5330W to 6020N
5800W to 6105N 5325W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 12 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5050N 5910W to Newfoundland near 4955N 5740W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 11 August 2022 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over the
southern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern New Brunswick.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday weakening trough located from Labrador
to the Gulf of Maine.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: