Issued 08:00 PM ADT 06 October 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming variable 10 to 15 knots late overnight then becoming northeast 15 Friday morning. Wind increasing to east 20 Friday afternoon.
Showers Friday late in the day. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 6 October 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
4952N 5540W to 5000N 4715W to 5200N 4715W to 5845N 5545W to 6035N
5145W to 5840N 4500W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 7 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5139N 5638W to Newfoundland near 5126N 5618W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
AnticostiIssued 8:00 PM ADT 06 October 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 6 October 2022 Tonight and Friday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Sable Island to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday departing trough located on a line east-west
over the eastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday approaching trough located over New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: