Issued 03:30 PM ADT 20 August 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots with gusts to 25 in the Honguedo Strait this evening. Wind becoming southeasterly 15 Tuesday evening with gusts to 25 in the Honguedo Strait.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 August 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5246W to 4530N 4700W to 4545N 4500W to 4700N 4445W to 5100N
4800W to 5700N 5400W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5156N 5600W to Newfoundland near 5131N 5600W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 20 August 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today low 1012 mb located south of East Scotian
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough from 1012 mb low located over
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to New England.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: