Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 22 July 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots Tuesday evening.
Showers and fog patches.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 22 July 2019
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 metre.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 22 July 2019
Wednesday Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind variable 15 knots.
Friday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to south 15 to 20.
Issued 11:00 AM EDT 22 July 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday Bergy water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 July 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 6145N 6345W to 6555N 5740W then northward.
Sea ice north and west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 22 July 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4639N 5332W to 4620N 5200W to 4715N 5110W to 5300N 5000W to 5500N
5100W to 6030N 5840W to 6240N 5505W to 5835N 4730W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 22 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6030W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5827W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 22 July 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: