Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 10 May 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots today tonight and Tuesday.
Fog patches dissipating Tuesday morning.
Temperatures near zero.
Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 10 May 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from near 5801N 5954W to 5905N 6120W to 6116N
6055W to 6321N 5756W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice
Bergy water except 2 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in the extreme western section.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 9 May 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4957N 5532W to 5210N 4940W to 5525N 5040W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 May estimated from Quebec near
5038N 5927W to Newfoundland near 5004N 5738W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 10 May 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today low 996 mb located over northeastern
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Tuesday quasi-stationary low 988 mb located over
northeastern Funk Island Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:15 AM NDT 10 May 2021 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: