Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 20 July 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots tonight and Saturday.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 20 July 2018
Tonight and Saturday. Seas 2 to 3 metres subsiding to 1 to 2 late overnight.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 20 July 2018
Sunday Wind northwest 20 knots.
Monday Wind west 20 knots.
Tuesday Wind northwest 20 knots.
Issued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday Bergy water except 1 tenth first-year ice in the extreme northwestern section.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5900N 6125W to 6005N 6020W to 6120N 6135W to
6405N 5755W then northeastwards. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 1 tenth first-year ice in the extreme
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4724N 5244W to 4715N 4615W to 4800N 4500W to 4830N 4500W to 5245N
4800W to 5700N 5200W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5116N 5810W to Newfoundland near 5036N 5720W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 20 July 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 1003 mb located north of the East
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Saturday departing low 1000 mb located east
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over Quebec.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Saturday ridge located over Labrador Coast.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: