North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 12 July 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind north 10 to 15 knots except north 25 over southern sections. Wind becoming light Monday afternoon except north 15 over southern sections.
Showers and fog patches ending this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 11 July 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5820N 6240W to 5710N 6000W to
5725N 5850W to 5800N 5830W then northward. Sea ice north of the ice
2 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 11 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 12 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4839N 5306W to 5110N 4850W to 5400N 4850W to 6130N 5900W to 6200N
5800W then southeastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 12 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5119N 5831W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5726W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 12 July 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today low 999 mb located over the South Labrador
By 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight dissipating low 997 mb located east of
the East Labrador Sea.
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today trough from low located over western
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday trough from low located over southeastern
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: