North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 16 October 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to west 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 16 October 2019
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 16 October 2019
Friday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 20 knots late in the day.
Saturday Wind north 25 to 35 knots.
Sunday Wind north 25 to 35 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 16 October 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 17 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5200N 5555W to 5150N 5315W to 5330N 5100W to 5515N 5100W to
5700N 5600W to 6100N 5900W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 16 October 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over the Northwest
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Thursday trough located north of the Marine
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Thursday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the South Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Churchill - eastern half
- Churchill - western half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: