North Labrador Coast
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 25 October 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots increasing to northwest 25 this morning. Wind northwest 25 tonight and Tuesday.
Flurries ending near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 24 October 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 25 Oct estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5228N 5546W to 5245N 5445W to 5330N 5400W to 5430N 5400W to
5600N 5500W to 5800N 5700W to 6235N 6015W to 6245N 5535W to 5805N
5415W to 5645N 5245W to 5700N 5045W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 25 October 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary trough located over
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:45 AM NDT 25 October 2021 Strong to gale force northwesterlies will persist across most waters
through Tuesday between a trough southwest of Greenland and a ridge
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
South Labrador Sea and East Labrador Sea.
Hudson - Hudson Bay Area
- Belcher - northern half
- Belcher - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- East Foxe
- Frobisher Bay
- James Bay - northern half
- James Bay - southern half
- Lake Winnipegosis
- Lake Winnipeg - north basin
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Hudson - eastern half
- South Hudson - western half
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- South-central Hudson - western half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Foxe
- York - eastern half
- York - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: