Issued 07:00 AM MDT 24 July 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind east 20 knots diminishing to east 15 early this evening then increasing to northwest 25 early Sunday morning. Wind diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Showers tonight and Sunday. Risk of thunderstorms late this afternoon and tonight. Visibility 1 mile or less in showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 July 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Ice free except 1 tenth first-year ice including a trace of old ice
in the extreme western section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 24 July 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1200 UTC Saturday ridge from 1026 mb high located over the
Arctic Basin to Banks Island.
By 0000 UTC Monday ridge from 1025 mb high located over the Arctic
Basin to Banks Island.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: