West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PST 27 November 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming north 15 late this evening then diminishing to light Monday evening.
Scattered showers ending Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PST 27 November 2022 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PST today trough located over Cape Scott extending
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight departing trough located over the South
Coast extending northwestward.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:41 PM PST 27 November 2022 A trough of low pressure over Northern Vancouver Island will track
southward and maintain northwesterly gales over the offshore waters
this evening. The trough will reach the South Coast and depart
Our region tonight.
An intensifying ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will
generate marginal gale to gale force outflow winds through the
mainland inlets overnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: