West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 10 April 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 30 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 this evening and to light Sunday morning. Wind becoming south 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Flurries or showers ending this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 10 April 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:24 PM PDT 9 April 2021 A building ridge west of Bowie will give strong to gale force
northwest winds over the offshore waters. Winds will diminish on
Saturday as the ridge nears Bowie.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: