West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 26 September 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots increasing to west 20 to 25 early this morning then veering to northwest 15 to 20 Thursday morning.
Showers today and Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 26 September 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Haida Gwaii.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 AM PDT 26 September 2018 A quasi-stationary ridge of high pressure will remain over Haida
Gwaii tonight through tomorrow. Gale force northwesterly winds will
develop late this evening over west coast Vancouver Island mainly in
the vicinity of the Brooks Peninsula, and Southern Explorer.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: