West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 18 August 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northwest 10 to 20 knots early this evening then becoming northwest 15 to 25 near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 18 August 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:53 PM PDT 18 August 2018 A ridge of high pressure running north to south over Bowie will
continue to generate a northwesterly flow for much of the southern
and central waters for the foreseeable future.
Marginal northwesterly gale force winds will maintain themselves off
the west coast of Vancouver Island through the weekend.
Strong to gale force northwesterly winds are expected through
Johnstone Strait tonight and again tomorrow, picking up in the
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: