West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 20 September 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots except south 20 to 30 over northern sections. Wind becoming southerly 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind southerly 20 to 30 Thursday.
Rain. Visibility 1 mile or less in rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 20 September 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from
Explorer to the Central Coast.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Thursday cold front located from Bowie to the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:15 PM PDT 20 September 2023 A cold front will track across Bowie on Thursday and then Haida Gwaii
in the evening. Ahead of the front, southwesterly gales will develop
over Northern Bowie tonight and spread to northern waters Thursday
morning. In its wake, winds will ease to moderate to strong
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: