West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 23 June 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light tonight and Monday.
Showers ending near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 23 June 2019 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located over southeastern Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday ridge located south of Explorer.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low located over northern Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Monday weakening low located off Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:53 PM PDT 23 June 2019 A weak ridge of high pressure over southern waters will move to lie
off the Washington coast Monday morning. A weak low pressure system
northwest of Bowie will reach Southern Bowie Monday afternoon.
Moderate to strong westerly winds over most waters will diminish as
the low approaches. Strong to gale force westerlies will continue
through Juan de Fuca Strait this evening and after midnight.
The gale force westerlies will ease to strong overnight through Juan
de Fuca Strait.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: