West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 19 November 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 early Tuesday morning then backing to southwest 10 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Rain changing to showers late Tuesday morning and ending early Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 19 November 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
southern BC interior.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight intensifying frontal system located on
a line northwest-southeast over Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday frontal system located from the Central
Coast to Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PST Tuesday approaching low located south of Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 PM PST 19 November 2018 A frontal system over Bowie will gradually move eastward this
Evening and Tuesday, reaching the Central Coast on Tuesday afternoon.
Strong to gale force southeasterlies will spread to all the northern
and central waters, and near Northern Vancouver Island, later this
evening. The strong to gale force southeasterlies will become
confined to the Central Coast and Northern Vancouver Island by
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: