West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 03 October 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to northeasterly 5 to 15 knots late this afternoon and to southeast 20 to 30 Tuesday morning.
Rain Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 3 October 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located over Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today dissipating ridge located over Haida Gwaii
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:48 AM PDT 3 October 2022 On Tuesday, a trough will approach the central and northern waters in
the morning. Through the day, southeast strong to gale force winds
will develop from waters near Haida Gwaii, to Queen Charlotte Sound,
to the west coast of Northern Vancouver Island.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: