West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 15 May 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots veering to west 10 to 20 early this morning. Wind west 5 to 15 tonight. Wind northwest 5 to 15 Sunday.
Periods of rain ending this afternoon. Showers overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 15 May 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
Central Coast to Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:48 AM PDT 15 May 2021 A ridge of high pressure is quasi-stationary over Explorer and Queen
Charlotte Sound. Ahead of the ridge, gale force northwesterlies will
redevelop over West Coast Vancouver Island South this evening. The
gales will gradually ease to strong northwesterly overnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: