West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 21 August 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southwesterly 5 to 15 knots veering to northwest 10 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Periods of rain beginning this evening changing to chance of showers Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 21 August 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 PM PDT 21 August 2018 A ridge of high pressure will remain anchored over the offshore
waters tonight and Wednesday. Strong to gale force northwesterly
winds will develop over the west coast of Vancouver Island late
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: