West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 05 October 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 15 to 25 knots becoming southerly 10 to 20 late this afternoon then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming northerly 5 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Rain changing to scattered showers late this morning and ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 5 October 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today departing frontal system located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located over western Bowie.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT today departing trough located over northern
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located over the North
Coast extending southward.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday ridge located over Haida Gwaii extending
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:11 AM PDT 5 October 2022 The frontal system over the North Coast will depart the region early
this morning. In its wake, a trough will move into Western Bowie.
By late this morning, the trough will exit Northern Bowie.
Strong to marginal gale force southeast winds over central and
northern waters will ease early this morning with the passage of the
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: