West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 08 August 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 25 this afternoon then becoming northwest 20 to 30 near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 8 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:27 AM PDT 8 August 2022 Ahead of a ridge of high pressure, strong to gale force northwesterly
winds will continue off West Vancouver Island today.
Winds will also rise to strong to gale force northerly over the
southeastern half of Explorer early this morning. Winds will also
rise to strong to gale force northwesterly over the southern half of
Hecate Strait this evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: