West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 09:30 PM PST 11 November 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind south 25 to 30 knots tonight. Wind southwest 20 to 25 Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 11 November 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight dissipating frontal system located over
the Central Coast.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight weakening low 990 mb located northwest
At 4:00 a.m. PST Tuesday ridge located over the South Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:12 PM PST 11 November 2019 A frontal system over central and northern waters will continue to
weaken tonight. Southeast gales near the mainland coast will ease to
strong southwesterly by Tuesday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: