West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 20 March 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 15 this evening and to light Wednesday morning.
A few showers beginning near midnight.
West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 20 March 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over northern Explorer.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Wednesday quasi-stationary cold front located
on a line northeast-southwest over central Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:11 AM PDT 20 March 2018 A cold front over Northern Explorer will track southward today and
tonight and lie over Central Vancouver Island by Wednesday morning.
In its wake, gale force northwesterlies over Northern Bowie will ease
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: