West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 18 May 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 Wednesday morning.
Showers ending Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 18 May 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today departing trough located over southwestern
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today building ridge located off the offshore
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:39 AM PDT 18 May 2021 Strong to gale force westerlies in Juan de Fuca Strait will ease this
morning as a trough of low pressure moves inland.
An upper low over the South Coast will continue to bring a risk of
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: