West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 21 March 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind north 5 to 10 knots becoming light this morning then becoming northeast 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind becoming variable 5 to 15 Thursday morning.
A few showers.
West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 21 March 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today deepening low 1006 mb located north of Bowie.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Thursday low 995 mb located over northern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 AM PDT 21 March 2018 A low pressure centre just north of the Bowie region will move
southwards to lie over the Northern Explorer region by early
Thursday morning. Strong to locally gale force northwest winds will
prevail over western sections of the Bowie region until the low
Moves close to the Explorer region.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: