Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
Issued 05:00 PM MDT 02 October 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots early Tuesday morning then increasing to west 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind increasing to northwest 30 Tuesday evening.
Showers Tuesday afternoon and evening changing to flurries. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating Tuesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and in flurries.
Low tonight minus 1. High Tuesday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684Issued 5:00 PM MDT 02 October 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
There is no Synopsis issued for this area.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: