Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 05 July 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind north 15 knots diminishing to light this morning. Wind light tonight and Monday.
Rain or snow ending this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating Monday morning.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 5 July 2020 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
3 tenths first-year ice except 5 tenths first-year ice including a
trace of old ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 5 July 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 1200 UTC Sunday dissipating low 1016 mb located at 69N 131W.
At 1200 UTC Sunday ridge located from 76N 168W to 69N 146W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday ridge located from 74N 146W to 68N 135W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: