Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 19 August 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to west 15 to 20 knots this morning then becoming west 15 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Monday.
Light rain changing to chance of showers today. Chance of drizzle Monday morning and afternoon. Mist becoming fog early Monday morning and dissipating Monday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in mist and 1 mile or less in fog.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 August 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth old ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 19 August 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 1200 UTC Sunday ridge located from 77N 168W to 68N 135W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge from 1028 mb high
located from 79N 168W to 68N 122W.
At 1200 UTC Sunday dissipating trough located off Arctic Coast
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: