Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
Issued 07:00 PM MDT 21 September 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind south 15 knots veering to west 15 this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind light Saturday.
Temperatures plus 1 falling to minus 5 near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 September 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
1 tenth old ice except 9 tenths old ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 21 September 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 0000 UTC Saturday departing ridge located from 67N 113W to
At 0000 UTC Saturday deepening low 1007 mb located at 71N 135W.
By 0000 UTC Sunday departing low 1000 mb located at 72N 117W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: