Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
Issued 07:00 PM MDT 04 July 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind north 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight. Wind light Sunday.
Drizzle ending Sunday morning. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 4 July 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
5 tenths first-year ice except 7 tenths first-year ice including a
trace of old ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 4 July 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 0000 UTC Sunday ridge located from 78N 168W to 69N 146W.
By 0000 UTC Monday ridge located from 73N 162W to 68N 135W.
At 0000 UTC Sunday weakening low 1010 mb located at 70N 133W.
By 0000 UTC Monday dissipating low located at 69N 131W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: