Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 16 July 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light except south 20 knots over eastern sections early this morning. Wind becoming northwest 15 early this afternoon then increasing to northwest 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to northwest 15 Tuesday morning and to light Tuesday evening.
A few showers beginning Tuesday morning and ending Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 16 July 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
2 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 8 tenths
old ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 16 July 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 1200 UTC Monday departing low 998 mb located near Tuktoyaktuk.
At 0000 UTC Tuesday building ridge located over Alaska.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday ridge located over Beaufort Sea.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: