Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
Issued 07:00 PM MDT 20 September 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light becoming east 15 knots late overnight then diminishing to light Thursday afternoon.
Fog patches dissipating near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 September 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from 7257N 13836W to 7209N 13531W to 7228N
12820W to Banks Island near 7328N 12422W. Sea ice north of the ice
Second ice edge estimated from Banks Island near 7329N 11518W to
Victoria Island near 7321N 11444W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Victoria Island near 7204N 10456W to
7209N 10313W to Prince of Wales Island near 7230N 10200W. Sea ice
northwest of the ice edge.
Fourth ice edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7100N 8921W to
7035N 9009W to Nunavut near 6913N 8923W. Sea ice southeast of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 20 September 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 0000 UTC Thursday low 1002 mb located at 72N 150W.
By 0000 UTC Friday low 1001 mb located at 73N 149W.
By 0000 UTC Friday low 998 mb located at 68N 125W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: