Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 26 September 2020
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight. Wind light Sunday.
Snow ending near noon Sunday. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Fog forming Sunday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in snow and 1 mile or less in fog.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 September 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Nunavut near 7120N 9255W to Baffin Island
near 7055N 8925W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Open water except 4 tenths old ice in the extreme northwestern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 26 September 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1200 UTC Saturday ridge located from 74N 166W to 75N 105W.
By 0000 UTC Monday ridge located from 72N 166W to 77N 105W.
At 1200 UTC Saturday low 983 mb located at 86N 141W.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 987 mb located at 86N 141W.
At 1200 UTC Saturday low 998 mb located at 68N 125W.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 1003 mb located at 71N 126W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: