Issued 07:00 PM MDT 07 August 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 20 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southeast 20 near noon Monday. Wind increasing to southeast 25 early Monday evening.
Showers Monday afternoon and evening. Fog forming Monday evening.
Low tonight minus 2. High Monday plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 August 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
8 tenths old ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 7 August 2022 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday low 994 mb located at 77N 145W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday low 1000 mb located at 78N 155W.
At 0000 UTC Monday high 1014 mb located at 69N 130W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday high 1014 mb located at 75N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: