Issued 07:00 AM MDT 25 September 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming east 15 knots Monday afternoon.
Temperatures near minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 September 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from near 7128N 14100W to 7028N 13555W to
7138N 13106W to 7339N 12949W to Banks Island near 7306N 12452W. Sea
ice north and west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Banks Island near 7105N 12307W to
7057N 12258W to Victoria Island near 7140N 11904W. Sea ice north of
the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Victoria Island near 6914N 10152W to
6919N 10042W to 7018N 10024W to 7106N 10242W to 7246N 10438W to near
7346N 10358W then northeastward. Sea ice north then west of the ice
Fourth ice edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7015N 8749W to
6909N 8715W to Nunavut near 6931N 9031W. Sea ice east then south of
the ice edge.
2 tenths old ice except 5 tenths old ice in the extreme northern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 25 September 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 1200 UTC Sunday ridge from high located from 73N 153W to
By 0000 UTC Tuesday ridge from high located from 76N 147W to
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: