Issued 07:00 AM MDT 14 August 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots early this evening and to northeast 20 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light early Monday morning then becoming northeast 15 Monday evening.
Periods of rain or periods of freezing rain beginning this morning.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 August 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
7 tenths old ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 14 August 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 1200 UTC Sunday trough located from 67N 155W to 67N 129W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday trough located from 67N 159W to 69N 120W.
At 1200 UTC Sunday ridge located from 72N 168W to 72N 120W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday ridge located from 73N 168W to 76N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: