Issued 07:00 PM MDT 07 August 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to east 20 knots late overnight then veering to southeast 25 near noon Monday. Wind diminishing to light early Monday evening.
Periods of freezing rain beginning late overnight changing to showers Monday morning then to rain near noon Monday. Fog forming Monday evening.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 August 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
8 tenths old ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 7 August 2022 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday low 994 mb located at 77N 145W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday low 1000 mb located at 78N 155W.
At 0000 UTC Monday high 1014 mb located at 69N 130W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday high 1014 mb located at 75N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: