Issued 07:00 PM MDT 08 August 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind east 30 knots diminishing to east 20 Sunday morning then backing to northeast 15 Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 August 2020 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth first-year ice including a trace of old
ice along parts of the coast of Victoria Island east of Cambridge
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 8 August 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 0000 UTC Sunday trough from low located over 70N 125W extending
By 0000 UTC Monday low 994 mb located at 73N 130W.
At 0000 UTC Sunday quasi-stationary trough located over Baffin
Bay extending southward.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: