Issued 07:00 AM MDT 13 August 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots near noon then backing to north 20 early this evening. Wind veering to northeast 15 late this evening then to east 20 Sunday evening.
Periods of rain tonight and Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 August 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 2 tenths old ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 13 August 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1200 UTC Saturday departing low 995 mb located at 75N 131W.
At 1200 UTC Saturday deepening low 1003 mb located at 67N 148W.
By 0000 UTC Monday low 998 mb located at 69N 128W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: