Issued 07:00 AM MDT 30 July 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots this morning and to southwest 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to north 15 late this evening and to light near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 20 to 25 early Saturday morning then diminishing to light near noon Saturday. Wind increasing to east 20 Saturday evening.
Periods of rain ending this evening. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 July 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 2 tenths old ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 30 July 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 1200 UTC Friday trough located off Arctic Coast of Alaska.
By 0000 UTC Sunday trough from 993 mb low located over Arctic
Coast of Alaska extending eastward.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: