Issued 07:00 AM MDT 19 September 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots except southeast 20 over western sections. Wind becoming southeast 20 to 25 this evening. Wind southeast 20 to 25 Thursday.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 September 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 8 tenths old ice in the extreme northeastern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 19 September 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 1200 UTC Wednesday ridge from 1032 mb high located from 74N
140W to 64N 130W.
By 0000 UTC Friday ridge from 1029 mb high located from 69N 127W
to 62N 117W.
At 1200 UTC Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over Arctic Coast of Alaska.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: