Issued 07:00 AM MDT 29 June 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then becoming south 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light near noon Thursday.
Showers this morning with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating near noon Thursday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 June 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
4 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 9 plus
tenths old ice in the northern section. Consolidated first-year ice
near the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MST 14 November 2021 Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: