Issued 07:00 PM MST 11 November 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 Tuesday evening.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Over open water freezing spray.
Temperatures minus 10 falling to minus 15 Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 11 November 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
7 tenths new ice including 2 tenths grey ice except 9 plus tenths
grey ice including 3 tenths of grey-white ice in Prince Albert Sound
and in the northern section.
Warnings (In effect)
HolmanIssued 7:00 PM MST 11 November 2019
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MST 11 November 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 0000 UTC Tuesday quasi-stationary ridge located from 77N 160W
to 69N 136W.
At 0000 UTC Tuesday departing low located east of Banks Island.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: