Issued 07:00 AM MDT 16 August 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwest 25 knots veering to west 30 near noon Friday.
Rain and periods of snow changing to a few showers early Friday morning and ending near noon Friday. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 August 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
HolmanIssued 07:00 AM MDT 16 August 2018
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 16 August 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday deepening low 985 mb located at 77N 119W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 982 mb located at 72N 107W.
At 1200 UTC Thursday dissipating trough from 985 mb low located
over 72N 126W extending westward.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: