Issued 07:00 AM MDT 26 September 2023
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 15 knots early this evening and to southeast 20 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southeast 25 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 September 2023 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from 7258N 13755W to 7130N 13253W to 7200N
12800W to Banks Island near 7251N 12507W. Sea ice north of the ice
Second ice edge estimated from Victoria Island near 7334N 10428W to
7325N 10252W to Prince of Wales Island near 7342N 10104W. Sea ice
north of the ice edge.
Third ice edge estimated from Brodeur Peninsula near 7143N 8953W to
7123N 9118W to 6927N 8758W to Nunavut near 6900N 8831W. Sea ice east
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 26 September 2023 Tonight and Wednesday At 0000 UTC Wednesday departing ridge from 1021 mb high located
from 70N 108W to 76N 139W.
At 0000 UTC Wednesday low 1009 mb located at 72N 157W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday low 1008 mb located at 71N 138W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: