Issued 08:32 AM MDT 30 October 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming southeast 15 Saturday evening.
Flurries ending this evening. Snow Saturday afternoon and evening changing to flurries. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
High today minus 8. Low tonight minus 15. High Saturday minus 8.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 30 October 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
7 tenths new ice including 1 tenth grey ice except 9 tenths grey ice
including 1 tenth multi-year ice in the northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 30 October 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 1200 UTC Friday departing ridge located from 73N 137W to
At 1200 UTC Friday weakening trough from 999 mb low located from
73N 168W to 68N 135W.
By 0000 UTC Sunday weakening trough from 1009 mb low located from
70N 136W to 66N 132W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: