Hecate Strait - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 29 September 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots becoming southeast 10 to 20 early Friday morning then becoming southeast 15 to 25 Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 29 September 2022 Tonight and Friday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located from the
North Coast to Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary frontal system located
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 PM PDT 29 September 2022 A frontal system will remain quasi-stationary over Bowie through the
period. Strong to gale force winds are expected over northern
offshore waters Friday afternoon through Friday night.
It is possible that these strong to gale force southerlies affect
waters in the vicinity of Northern Haida Gwaii on Saturday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: